Research indicates that building trust with consistent caregivers and interacting with infants frequently with smiles, coos, babbles, and touch gives little ones a beginning that boosts social, emotional and cognitive skills.
Our infants have:
- Their own schedule that matches their body clock and needs
- Plenty of room for moving, crawling and climbing on soft structures
- A low 1:4 ratio with nurturing teachers
- A daily interaction tracker to keep parents tuned in
- Crawling porch for outdoor large motor development